1. Preheat the oven to 190C (350F), or 170C for fan assisted ovens.
2. Clean the beets thoroughly, wipe dry and place onto the foil sheet. Pick the rosemary leaves off the sprigs and sprinkle over the beetroot. Wrap the beetroot in baking foil, place on a baking tray and roast in the oven until cooked through, approximately 35-40 minutes.
3. Whilst the beets are roasting, combine water with quinoa in a medium size pan and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover with a lid and simmer until all the water is absorbed, around 15 minutes. Once cooked, flake it with a fork and set aside.
4. In the meantime, toast the pine nuts by heating a small size pan on medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the pine nuts to the dry pan and keep tossing them every few seconds to ensure they don’t burn. As soon as they turn golden brown, take the pan off the heat, transfer the toasted nuts to a separate bowl and set aside.
5. Put the pan that you used for toasting pine nuts back on medium heat with 1 tsp of olive oil. Add the spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until the spinach has wilted. Set aside.
6. Take the beetroot out of the oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel the beetroot and dice into medium size chunks.
7. Combine quinoa, beetroot and wilted spinach in a bowl. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, pomegranate seeds and parsley and finish off with a generous squeeze of lime. Bon Appetite!